In this special episode about all the Telos things that are coming up Roger and Jim discuss the FAQ’s that are cropping up in the Telos chat channels.
- What kind of Fork is Telos?
- Will Telos be a bad thing for EOS?
- What are the main differences between Telos and EOS?
- When will I get my airdrop?
- When launch?
- Telos Official Telegram Channel
- Blocksmiths fork explainer video
- Telos Weekly Report August 9th 2018
- Telos UK dedicated web address https://telosuk.io
Telos is a code fork of the eosio code. It will launch a seperate network from EOS called Telos which will have it’s own TLOS tokens and Block Producers. EOS UK team are also running a Telos UK campaign team with a view to running full nodes on both TLOS and EOS networks as both activities will enhance the understanding of the other. In time we hope “cross network fertilisation” will occur as devs on both networks will be creating code that could easily be integrated into the other.
The main differences between Telos and EOS are
- Genesis snapshot accounts capped at maximum of 40,000 TLOS per account
- Inverse-weighted BP voting so you have to “Vote30” to weigh 100% of your wallet
- Block Producer validation, automatic testing and automatic failover replacement
- Defined arbitration group at launch
- Constitutional voting system at launch
- RAM bought and sold by the foundation at stablised prices
- Proprietary DApps allowed
- First 1 Million accounts created free
To stay up to date with EOS and Telos join our Telegram channel for all the latest information at https://t.me/eosuk
If you would like to have a UK Based Block Producer representing your interests as EOS token holders in a down to earth and professional manner within the EOS-Sphere, then please vote eosukblocpro. If we can get enough votes (about 5 Million more) we will earn backup pay to help pay for the full nodes we are currently running and in effect, donating along with our time, to the EOS network.
Standby Block Producer pay is earned when BP votes total more than .05% of the total votes cast.
Funding will mean we can contiune our journey into EOS and share all that we are learning, and all of our findings with you all. We hope this will encourgae wide scale addoption of EOS networks and allow them to become common place here in the UK and the rest of the world. EOS Networks can provide the platform for an entirely new monetary system and ways of working and being rewarded for the value we contribute to communities.
With more votes EOS UK can move further up the ranking and secure a permanent paid Standby Block Producer role. This will enable us to be funded for running our fully operative standby infrastructure (and for producing these informative posts and videos too of course!).
Please help us to stay in the game and vote for our Block Producer handle eosukblocpro
To vote for EOS UK download the open source EOS Wallet for Windows or Mac by clicking this link or if you need help with the software of voting you can email us [email protected] or call us on +44 115 822 4546